20111029

UPDATE!!!

Now that flavor of the week fest 2k11 aka CMJ is over, hopefully it will be time for first live. But who am I kidding?! I WANT TO BE FLAVOR OF THE WEEK!!!

Anyways, in the meantime we have been hard at work rehearsing for our eventual debut and recording our debut EP. What should we call it? Don't worry, we will not be releasing a cd (that would be so 90's and I do love to follow trends but...). Instead we are going to have super rad packaging like you have never experienced before! I would tell you more but being cryptic is more fun so, my dozens of readers, you will just have to wait a little longer. Of course, if you have been following ATTACK.WAV at all you know that waiting is the name of the game. Sorz!!! (~_~;)
Okay, it's time for rehearsal so see you soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment