20111106

WHORE PROM DIGEST #7

Wow.  It's November already.  Summer is gone!!!  I am so stoked on it.  Cuz I hate people's feet in flip flops.  Anyways, there's been so much action at the Martime Hotel Caffe, where I DJ every Saturday and some Fridays.  It's been pure magic.  I saw a woman pee.  It was not seksi.  Also I was told by a customer that I should move my computer (which I DJ with) so that he could set his drink down.  AWESOME.  Let's talk about sweet jamz.
song // band // album (year)
click on the band info for a link to buy the music!!  MUST BUY OR DIE!

Arcade Blues // Neon Indian // Era Extraña (2011)
I really can't say enough awesome things about the new Neon Indian record.  This is the last song on the record--I think it was intended as a bonus track--but it's really good pop.  Any chance we could get a new Vega album now, Alan?

Tokimeki ni Shisu // Urbangarde // Mental Hells (2011)
Urbangarde did it again.  This is off their brand new album--their first release since being picked up by a major label.  The label definitely did right by them cuz the album is probably their best yet.  The vid is a few seconds of the song...guess they haven't made a full PV yet.


Some Children // Holy Ghost! // Holy Ghost! (2011)
 Michael McDonald guest stars on Holy Ghost!'s debut full length?  Yes please.


I Only Come Out At Night // Susan // The Girl Can't Help It (1981)
Here's a classic to close out the list, Susan worked with various members of Yellow Magic Orchestra to produce a rad new wave album.  This song was intended to be her debut single in the UK but it didn't quite catch on at the time.  The link is to a download page cuz I can't find this record available anywhere.



No comments:

Post a Comment