20110617

NEW MUSIC VIDEO!!! ATTACK.WAV // TELEVISION GIRLS

Hey so I just realized I never posted Melissa's amazing video / robot short film, <3RROR.  Which is also the video for Television Girls!  So in case you missed it or couldn't find it on YouTube...Here it is. 

I HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY IT!  Also, I have a question for you:  Should we incorporate the robot head into our live show?  And how?  Laters!

arg!!  I just tried to put the actual video title, <3RROR, in the labels section so that it's easier to find on an online search, but blogspot won't let me cuz of the "<" character in the title!  I'm sorry Melissa!!!  I wanted people to be able to search you video by it's proper name but... 

3 comments:

  1. You should look into getting an LCD screen or something similar so the robots face can change. With the tech out there you should be able to keep it relatively light still. Granted, I have no idea how you will be able to see

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ten Tons of friggin Awesome!
    Thanks Collin!
    The Unstoppable

    ReplyDelete
  3. boo hoo we didn't make it into the film fest. i'm gonna change the vid to have the song name on it like a regular music video as soon as i get my priorities straight.

    ReplyDelete