20110606

THE VERY FIRST ATTACK.WAV RECORDING (and other news)

Hey guys, sorry I haven't done a whore prom update in awhile.  I'm getting on it, I swear.

But what's really rad is that we have finally finished recording our first song!!!  It's up on our soundcloud page...facebook/myspace ect coming soon too!!

We have been rehearsing a ton and everything is coming along nicely, so expect to see us live sometime by the end of summer.  I can't wait!  The live experience is definitely shaping up to be both rad and totally different from the recorded entity so I hope that you will be able to enjoy both!


TELEVISION GIRLS by ATTACK.WAV

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!  Oh, and one more thing.  We made a sweet video.  Okay, not we but Melissa did, and I helped.  We will post that soon too, okay!?!?

<3 <3 <3
PULSE WAVE
SINE WAVE
TREE WAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment